Friday, April 20, 2012

good things...




As I am looking at our "set up" here at home 


I can't help but want to 


share a bit more of the goodness before our debut tomorrow!


I have to admit each piece I am about to share with you is going to 


be a little difficult to part with.   They are all pieces we could


 easily find places for in our own homes!!  


This will be one of the great challenges of this venture, 


I am sure of it.


Here are some really

"GOOD THINGS"




We are both UW-Madison grads....





Who can't use a sweet vintage apple pie plate?

Or perhaps strawberry pie? 

Now, everyone may not embrace the beauty of the chick here.    
  But I am telling you this was a scavenging find!!!  
And I am not going to part easily with this chick.
The chick is chic.



And I am loving on this vintage gold chair.   
Its lines are great and it is in wonderful condition.  
I happen to have this pillow that just makes it come together.   
A room needs a little pop of color perhaps?


The amber theme continues with this elegant Italian amber glass lamp and newly covered drum lamp shade.  beautiful.




Or perhaps your like me and love a vintage owl lamp 
gracing your living room?

And then one of my favorite finds.
The Swedish Berggren Coffee Set.
I so love its vintage style and the quotes just brighten your day.  
The coffee mugs all say to you "coffee maketh bright the spirit"....so true, so true



A little cream and sugar perhaps?   "Help thyself"    



And then there is this guy....he is just plain fun.  
I wonder who will walk away with this vintage weiner dog planter?
Whoever it is I am sure will be my kind of gal!   





We are incredibly excited!

There is so much to do for

our debut  



TOMORROW!!! 


Head to Madison's East Side Club 10-4,  

A day of vintage goodness....and a bar....and 

cupcakes....What more does a girl need?

winter craftacular



No comments:

Post a Comment